Community/ Blog Frog

Find Me On BlogFrog!

Monday, November 1, 2010

Long Time No See!

I am so sorry......I haven't been on here in ages!!! I have been so busy lately. I haven't had time to catch my breath. We have been working hard at our church. Last night we had trunk-or treat. We had an awesome turn out. It's amazing what God can do with us when we are willing.

I have also been busy with Abrial. She is officially a year old now. I can't believe how fast she is growing up.  She was so cute at her party. My mom made a barbie cake for her to demolish. However, when we stuck her hands into the cake she screamed her head off. She didn't like the icing on her hands. (she's so prissy)

Anyway, I will post up some pictures later. I will try my best to get on here a lot more. I have so much to right about, but for now I have to go......................May all of you Have a blessed night!

                                                           Love in Christ, Aubrey

1 comment:

  1. Hi Aubrey,

    I'm so glad to see you back on. I was starting to get worried that maybe something was wrong. Praise the Lord You are Fine! I did miss you and kept coming back to check to see if you were back. I have been praying for you.

    I myself was off for a few days! I will be posting more myself.

    I'm so glad that your trunk or Treat went well. We do this thing called Trunk-N-Treasure. I wasn't involved with it this year. Now we are planning and preparing for our Live Nativity.

    Happy Belated to Abrial! Oh what a Blessing and privilege to be entrusted with God's Child!

    I will be coming back!

    In Christ's Love & Prayers
    Sis in Christ
    Tina

    ReplyDelete