Community/ Blog Frog

Find Me On BlogFrog!

Monday, September 13, 2010

Good Morning....Not!

OK, it is early. Yes, eight a.m. is early for me. I am not a morning person. I stay at home with my 11 month old, so I have the privilege of sleeping in on Mondays. However, today I don't seem to have that luxury. I'm getting the sink for my basement salon installed. (I am so..... excited!!!) I have been waiting for months for that necessity. One of the Deacons from our church is going to install the sink. Let me tell you, this particular deacon is a hard worker. He is retired, yet he stays busy all the time. Anyway, he is coming sometime this morning, and my husband is grouchy because he has to get up. He also tends to be a night owl. Not to mention, he stayed up late last night arguing at the TV. It's hilarious to watch him when he carries on with the television. He starts screaming at it, while jumping up and down like a little kid. It's funny stuff!
So...He wasn't happy about getting up this morning, and he took it out on me. After I fed the baby I was headed back to bed. Instead however, Eddie told me to go downstairs with him and get everything ready for Keith. Like the sweet, submissive pastor's wife I am, I followed him to the basement. That's when the morning took a sour note. We got in an argument over something really stupid, and I am fumigating in the bedroom. Don't let me fool you. There is nothing sweet about me. I am hot tempered, and slammed a couple of doors in the process.
Now you can understand my problem. Do I sulk and continue in my stubborn ways, or do I apologize? I know, I know, I am supposed to apologize. The Bible talks about not letting the sun go down on your wrath. Basically it is saying I don't need to hold a grudge towards my husband, or let my stubborn anger take over my whole day. I am going to take care of business.....How about you. Do you ever have those days when you wake up in chaos? What do you do?

No comments:

Post a Comment