Community/ Blog Frog

Find Me On BlogFrog!

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Love Night Life!!!


It sounds really sad, but I live for 9:00pm. Abrial, drinks her last bottle of milk. I put her to bed, and then......It's Mommy time!!!! (YAY!!!whoohoo....party!!!) Don't get me wrong. I love my little monkey. It's just nice to rest from my daily title, and relax doing nothing. Yep me and my glass of.... Diet Coke. Shame on you! I bet you thought I was going to say wine. hahaha...Better not I'll get me and Eddie kicked out of church. I love a good can of Diet Coke. Especially the kind that is so strong that a person can belch the entire alphabet. Don't act so spiritual, everyone does it one time or another.
I also, like to watch a good show in bed. Of course the quality of the show depends on Eddie. He is such a nerd. We cant just watch a fun sitcom. No...we have to watch the discovery Channel before we go to bed. So instead of dreaming about fluffy bunnies and rainbows, I get to dream about giant crabs and the myth busters. What can I say...he is one of a kind. I guess that is why I love him so much. Anyway, I am going to get off of here. This guy just caught a huge sword fish....hahaha ;)Gotta love my night life!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment