Community/ Blog Frog

Find Me On BlogFrog!

Friday, September 24, 2010

Bad Mood



















Today, has not been a good day for me. I am in such a bad mood. I hate it when one thing goes wrong
and set off a chain of events. aaaaarrrrrgggggg.......I'm telling you, I have fiery smoke coming out of my
ears. It's not one thing. It's everything. I'm even mad at myself for being mad. I wish I didn't feel this
way, but I am just so frustrated. I know its not right for me to hold a grudge. That is why I am
typing away on the blog. I'm sure by now you realize that I am a hot head. Well, your right I am. I am
also stubborn, and get my feelings hurt easily. I wish I could be a better person. I guess the Lord is still
working on me. Do you ever have days when you feel frustrated? What do you do? Do you pray, and
ask the Lord for help? All input is appreciated.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Aubrey,

    Do I ever have days where I feel frustrated? Boy do I! More than i want to admit to. I do pray and ask the lord for help but not always in the order i should do it! I can get very upset sometimes before I do pray! The Lord is definitely working on me about this. I will also just go for a looooong walk, use my treadmill, and if I can't leave the area or go too far I will just go outside if I can and just take a deep breath in and exhale slowly acouple of times and it does help.

    As far as getting my feelings hurt very easily, that is a biggie for me! I am way too sensitive. But I am learning to ask if I'm not sure how the comment or thing that was done was meant. Remember, The Lord is working on all of us! There is no one who doesn't need the Lord to work on something!

    Try to look at the fact that you are letting out your frustration in a good way instead of striking out at someone who is innocent or taking it out on someone. We are here to support you! You can vent to me anytime!

    Abrial, your little monkey is sooo cute! I'm praying for you!

    In Christ's love & prayers
    Sis in Christ
    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Tina, I really appreciate your post. Sometimes its good to know others are in the same boat.

    ReplyDelete