Community/ Blog Frog

Find Me On BlogFrog!

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Something to Talk About!!!

I am so sleepy..... and I am trying to think of something to write. Wait..........................................Yeah,I've got nothing........................................................................Hold on!!!

Tonight, I read in the book of Daniel. I came across the well known story of his adventure in the lion's den. Daniel had an amazing amount of faith and obedience. Daniel worshiped and prayed to God even when his life was at stake. This makes me think about my Christian walk. Do I really serve and obey  my savior even when I could put my life in jeopardy?  How many times does my priorities take the place of God's will? I can think of several. I look at all the times I've watched TV instead of daring to crack open the Bible. Instead of sharing the gospel, I've shunned the thought and went on my merry way. Daniel is an inspiration in these situations. God wants us to serve him even when it might hurt, and Daniel portrays this attitude throughout this Bible story. It's amazing, there is always something to talk about when you get into God's word!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment