Community/ Blog Frog

Find Me On BlogFrog!

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Sundays = Wipe Out!!!

SOOOooooo......tired! I am literally exhausted. Sundays are so busy for Eddie and I. There is never time to rest. That's right, while most of you get your Sunday nap, Eddie is finishing his Sunday night sermon while I prepare for youth. Still, I wouldn't have it any other way. I love being in the ministry. The past three and a half years have been amazing. I have seen God work in our church like you wouldn't believe. Also, He's been molding my life in an image that is pleasing to him. Don't get me wrong. I am far from perfect. I just feel this desire to change from an ordinary Christian to extraordinary servant of God. You see, my life used to be all about Aubrey. Now all I want is my life to be about my savior.
My goals have changed a tremendous amount. When I was a little girl I wanted to become a famous Christian singer. I wanted to travel the world, make lots of money, and sign autographs for my adoring fans.  Now, I can honestly say that I want to serve in Taylorsville beside a wonderful man who loves Jesus. I admit there are times when Satan throws my childhood dreams in my face and tells me I'm a loser. On those days I tend to be depressed and whiny. However, when I snap back into reality, I realize that God has a different, yet far better plan for me. He wants the very best for me, and singing while traveling the world is not the answer. If  I was traveling like I wanted as a child, I might not have married Eddie, or had my precious baby girl. I wouldn't be serving at Mt Hebron or teaching the youth group. (who I adore) Who knows, maybe some of my childhood dreams will come true, however if I don't I won't have any regrets. ( :


This is why I love My life. Picture of me playing guitar praise during youth!!!! OK, I love the kids too.....lol!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment